Healthcare is one of the most crucial industries worldwide and is growing rapidly over the last decade. Innovations in service, care models, and information delivery can revolutionize the future of healthcare. Companies thrive on providing the best possible care, but they face challenges in terms of improving the quality of care delivered, managing the operations, enhancing worker productivity, reducing human error and reducing costs.
Some of the major challenges faced by the healthcare providers are:
- Increasing Costs of Medical Advances
- Quality and safety of Health Services
- Demand for High-quality Healthcare
- Increasing Budgetary Pressures
- Compliance With Regulatory Standards
- Managing Operational and IT Risks
- Information Confidentiality
- Workforce Management
Information Technology has a major role to play in terms of achieving higher quality patient care, reduce the cost of care for both healthcare providers and consumers, shorten the time to deliver and receive care, and even provide increased patient autonomy in healthcare delivery.
With our years of experience in multiple technologies and domain expertise in the healthcare industry, we have enabled our customers with multiple benefits, like greater efficiency in operations, compliance with regulatory norms, insightful decision making, renewed consumer experience, and sustainable, personalized, patient-centric and cost-effective system.
Some of our Custom Software Development Projects for Healthcare Industry are:
- Business intelligence solution that simplifies the time sensitive reminders to end-users in a variety of market segments including random drug and alcohol screening and chronic disease management
- Ovulation application to predict the future fertile days for conception by charting the menstrual cycles. Plots temperature on the graph and highlights the most fertile days and keeps record of previous cycles and graphs that help to establish fertility patterns
- Health monitoring application to keep track of BMI, BMR etc.
Silverlight 4.0, .Net Framework 4.0, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
EMR Management is a solution for creating, managing and securely sharing patients’ medical, demographical and physical data which enhanced patient care. Moreover, this healthcare system offers an innovative approach that saves time, eases workflow, offers flexibility and helps clinics to stay current and compliant with industry standards and regulations.Read More
ASP .Net/C#, SQL Server
This application was developed to manage all the activities of the hospital staff. Features of the application help manage doctor's appointments, patients' treatment history, medical billing, diagnostics information and admin activities. It is used for appointment scheduling; inventory management and report generation.
Utilizing our expertise in providing custom software development services to healthcare industry, we have developed systems that benefits our clients.