Today, the retail industry is facing immense competition from the new digital channels, like e-commerce, m-commerce and social media. Customers are more informed, tech savvy and demands quick and better services. These new dynamics has imposed huge challenges to retail industry in terms of customer services as well as operations and supply chain.
Some of the major challenges faced by Retail industry are:
- Quick adaptability to rapidly changing market trends
- Meet ever increasing customers’ expectations
- Need to get right price with increased consumer price-awareness
- Intense market competition with a risk to be substituted with another vendor
- Change in consumer buying pattern with increased expectation for quality service at competitive price
Over tackle these challenges, Information Technology has a very crucial role to play in overall retail industry operations, supply chain and sales & service of retail industry.
With our years of experience and expertise in multiple technologies, we at TatvaSoft, have conceptualized and delivered customized software solutions for retail industry. Our end-to-end solutions have helped our customers in improving customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies across the supply chain. Our solutions have also enabled our customers in achieving deep insights into customer buying patterns and various relevant analytics, which enabled them in improving profitability.
Here are the highlights of our projects done for Retail industry:
- Developed a complete product for one of the largest selling ERP ISV in the Middle East countries
- Developed a complete POS (Point of Sales) software for supermarkets
- A web-based Bill of Material Generator that simplifies and fastens the order processing between manufacturers, salespersons and distributors
VB .Net, SQL Server & MySQL
A point of sale system was requested by our clients. It records the details of the transaction at the time of the sale and then sends the data to the head quarters. Flexibility, customization, convenience, simplicity, and efficiency are the key features of the application developed.
Silverlight /C#.Net, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
The Material Management system is used to record specification of curtains and supporting accessories for individual hospital rooms, track and manage quotes, estimate cost and determine Bill of Material. So that materials can be produced and supplied in right quantity, at right time, right place and having right cost to distributers.Read More
Have a look at our customized and conceptualized software development service for the retail industry that has helped our clients in improving operational efficiencies.