Our client based in Netherlands required an intranet software application that would allow doctors to manage their daily activities. The requirement of the software was that it should work as a platform on which doctors from different hospitals can feed in their data to create and manage their daily activities. The data so entered should also be visible to other doctors. This would ensure that the working of the hospitals remained unaffected because of their leaves and other absenteeism. The main objective of the software was to thus divert the idle resources (doctors) to where they were required.
Client contacted Tatvasoft with these requirements and Tatvasoft quickly responded to the request by developing the solution named Activity Scheduler
The end result Activity Scheduler task management system was devised to create and manage the daily tasks and activities related to doctors and hospitals. The system asks for data related to Schedule, Leave planner, Administrator, Reports and Customer Appointment. Each module plays an important role to achieve client requirements.
The solution Activity Scheduler designed by TatvaSoft proved to be extremely useful and efficient with following features:
- Schedule: Authorized user will be able to manage their schedules based on the timeline and activities. An outlook type (Monthly, Weekly, and Daily) calendar helps to view the information quickly.
- Leave Planner: Users and Doctors can plan holiday in advance. This part is tightly coupled with schedule and doctor can view approved holiday on schedule.
- Customer Appointment: To add and manage customer appointments with hospital department so that authorized users can view appointments in advance.
- Reports: Multiple reports will be generated to view statistics on system. For instance, report on activity, report on doctor activity, report on Holiday etc.
- Administrator: To manage the different area and department of hospital. For example, Hospital Zones, Doctors Information, Activities Information, Leave Management, Reports and Ad hoc Reports etc. Some of the Administrator powers are as below. All these powers can be exercised only by the person authorized.