Our client is a successful seller of used books. But client was not having any online facility of selling used books. Client's main objective was to launch an online e-commerce and retail business that will allow selling used books with the back end store management facility
TatvaSoft provided rich web application solution for their requirements called Book Store.
Book Store represents the online e-commerce facility where customers can feel comfortable using the navigation interface. Using this application customers can easily search and buy used books
TatvaSoft provided a web-based solution with following features.
- CMS: To manage the content of static pages from back end.
- Inventory Management: To manage the inventory of books in each category
- Category Management: Facility to add and manage unlimited categories and subcategories.
- Library Participation: Library can participate and sell books
- Gift Card: Customer can send Gift Card of any amount.
- Detail analysis on purchase
- Back end product management to manage the books and other products.
- Shipping and order management for managing orders and their status
- Affiliate Network: Affiliate person will be paid if customer buy's Book Store's book from the link that is provided on affiliate sites
- Comparison feature helps compare book prices
- Checkout, Shopping cart, Rating and Review features
TatvaSoft successfully developed rich web based solution with fully functional back end that increased client's Book Store revenue by more than 100% in the first quarter.
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server
- Web Server: IIS
- Programming Language: Vb.net
- Database: SQL Server 2005
- Development Tool: Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Office, Photoshop
- Project Management Tool: Microsoft Visio 2003