Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Management System
Our USA based client required an EMR management solution for primary care physician offices, nursing homes and long term acute care centers. They needed a user-friendly web based application which can provide a platform for sharing and accessing updated and accurate patients' information among their member health care centers. So that, the Medical staff can keep more focus on patient care and increase productivity.
Key challenges were:
- Integration of third party Infragistic controls.
- Development of signature pad for digital signature.
TatvaSoft developed a web application, known as EMR Management System based on Microsoft Silverlight platform having following core features:
- Record and manage patients' details. It includes patients' demographic, medical, history and physical information.
- The medical profile of patients manages medications, allergies, past medical reports and past surgical reports
- Scan and saves documents as a part of patients' profile
- Keep track of medical tests and annual examination of patients
- Scan and save medical reports as a part of patients' medical profile
- Record, approve and print progress notes with option to sign notes digitally
- Alerts for incomplete assessments and pending documents
- Alert medical staff about Drug-Drug interactions, Drug-Allergy interactions, Drug-Condition interactions
- Communication facilities like email and chat services, enable communication with multiple locations
- Prints billing reports for any provider, including important insurance information such as account'number, list of all ICD9 codes and charges for any given day
- Create and print reports like location list, daily notes, provider performance by location and patient list
- Send prescriptions electronically to pharmacies so providers can qualify for CMS incentives