Icons are major contributor for an OS's popularity among users. Customizable icons are an exciting feature which a service provider can offer. Walking the same line, our client needed to improvise the existing features of their ICO Editor application. They modeled an easy to use application for professionals as well as novice users.
- Develop a tool for loading, editing and saving *.ico files,
- Support XP style icons, all available - size formats (16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128), all custom size pixels, Color Depth (1 bit-Monochromatic, 4 bit, 8 bit- 256 color, 24 bit- True color and 32-bit) images.
- Provide window for tools, color palette, info, and layer window.
Our development team with sound technical background and a knack for creative development provided best-in-industry features for client's existing application. The customized application henceforth contained following:
- Creation of new icons in varying sizes and color depth
- Creation of icons from image files
- Supports Multi-layered icons
- Manage icon libraries
- Tool has information, palette and Layer windows and Drawing Bar
- Support for bitmap(*.bmp) images to be saved and used
- Ability to create and edit multiple icons in single file, work on icons according to layers.
- Move Up, Down, Right and Left
- Rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise
- Flip Horizontal and Vertical
- Zoom in-out
- Noise, Drop shadow, Outer Glow and Inner Bevel
- Selection from ellipse, rectangle