The client is based in USA and provides Sales configuration solutions that are tightly integrated with CRM, ERP and other e-commerce systems ensuring the full automation of Quote-to-Order process. However, the normal quoting and ordering process is very time-intensive and complicated, consuming more than an hour of the sales person’s time. Thus there was a need to create a selling solution that can automate the quoting process, taking less than 10 minutes of time to prepare a quote.
TatvaSoft came up with an enterprise solution which was integrated with Salesforce and simplified the quoting process. The solution delivered had a wide range of goals and objectives out of which the prime considerations are listed below:
- To integrate CPQ (Configure Price Quote) with the Salesforce
- To develop intelligent search, for search tags
- Establish effective communication channels with secure real-time access to business information without time or space confines
TatvaSoft developed a CPQ (Configure Price Quote) System with seamless integration with Salesforce CRM. The CPQ system has the following features that are useful and effective.
- Creation of fast and accurate quotes: CPQ automates the quoting process and delivers the quotes to the customers within 10 minutes of getting the request
- Cross and up-sell Recommendations: Provides the flexibility to make recommendations like "recommend other product for consideration", or "recommend entire configurations" throughout the quoting process
- Accurate forecasting with CRM integration: Customizing Salesforce CRM in order to support price rule engine. Customization includes the Entities, fields, attributes, forms, charts etc. in order to meet with business process and the legacy system.
- Customization of User Interface components: It includes customizing the menus, ribbons, forms layout, dashboard.
- Indirect access to your CRM system from CPQ system using the same login credentials gives you the same feeling and impression of working on your CRM system.
- Organization workflow configuration, dialogs and facility of managing custom work orders.
- Proposal and Report generation: Customers can customize the reports by attaching the company logo and other details. They can also include any customized terms and conditions in these reports.
- Visual Sales Configurator: CPQ with 3D visualization is added to enable the sales representative, partners or customers to see what exactly they are purchasing.
- eCommerce Portal: Leverages extensive API that exchanges data between CRM and Ecommerce Portal. It facilitates management of account, opportunities and quotes across discrete systems in real time without loss of information.
- Quick Output: All products and pricing are packaged correctly with discounting capabilities and a consistent branded Quote output.
By virtue of client's association with TatvaSoft, CPQ solution has been introduced which improved the process of quoting in terms of effort and simplicity. It also enabled the client to sell this solution either stand-alone or integrated with Salesforce CRM. CRM integrated CPQ solution helped to eliminate inefficiencies in the sales process to reduce quote turnaround, shrink sales cycle, increase deal size by bringing all departments together. Automated, error-free and fast business process resulted in a strong strategic partnership and turned novice sells reps into pros.
- Platform : Salesforce
- Architecture : Entity Framework
- Tools & Technology : Microsoft C# .NET, Silverlight, WCF, MVC, Microsoft RDLC reports, JSON, jQuery, XSLT, AppFabric Caching services
- Database : Microsoft SQL Server
- Server : Windows Server