This application was created for a customer working in down stream oil field based in London, UK. Client wanted us to develop Desktop Application to facilitate users to enter the specifications about an oil well and plot different types of chart accommodating different types of data files. User can calculate various data for the particular well at each foot up to well depth with maximum limit of 40,000 feet. Client wanted a tool which can help calculating risk factors of Gas flow, temperature, pressure, viscosity etc. at every feet of an oil well.
- Charting and plotting graphs depending upon user input.
- Loading various types of data from different file types.
- Manage projects for each well separately.
- Implementation of complex mathematical calculations.
- Unit Handling for distance, pressure etc.
Core features of Well Dynamics desktop application
- Add new project page
- Open existing project:
- Well data
- Temperature data
- Pressure data
- MD Vs TVD data
- Casing data
- Tubing component data
- Accessory component data
- Crossover component data
- Gap component data
- Reservoir layer data
- Load DTS files
- Load flow data files
- Load log data files
- Load PDG data files
- Depth correction page
- Normalization page
- Raw data
- Temperature plot
- Pressure plot
- Flow plot
- Data calculation
- DTS QA/QC
- From a standalone desktop application, Well Dynamics Tool has evolved into a robust utility application for the oil and gas industry.
- User can analyze particular well of oil or gas by providing the required data and make various calculation based on it.
- It makes difficult calculations for the well which are manually impossible very easy.
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server
- Web Server: IIS
- Programming Language: VB.Net
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management Tool: Ms Visio