Software Outsourcing Process
2. Business Prototype & Requirement:
In this phase, the business prototypes are created as per
the requirements of the customer.
The requirement documentation and verification is the important aspects of a good software engineering process. The only way to ensure that a system satisfies its requirements is to develop related prototypes and apply a mechanism to track requirement compliance from system inception through final delivery and system maintenance.
Prototype provides demonstration of the architecture and interface design. Building a prototype early in the development process has several benefits:
The key points in the business prototype & requirement phase are:
- Exhibits application "look and feel"
- Demonstrates system interface/functionality
- Communicate with customer
- Clarify the requirement further
- Requirement change management