We at TatvaSoft help our clients by providing innovative software services in the latest technologies. We are looking for people to join our team who can be trusted and can take ownership of work, thereby helping to provide excellent services to our clients.
Required Specifications and Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience with JAVA including OOPs concepts
- Should have experience in to software development
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, mainly PL-SQL/MySQL
- Experienced working with Java/Java8, J2EE technologies
- Should have hands on experience on framework and modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Hands-on Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Complete understanding of software development lifecycle
- Ability to independently work on projects and finish within timeline
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skill which allows you to work well within team and interact with clients
- Good English communication (Written/verbal)
- Desired Experience: 1-8 Years
Roles and responsibilities
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes
- Follow Industry best standards and practices in development
- Look for necessary documentation of the development process, architecture.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development
- Awareness of Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
To apply for this position mail your updated Resume on [email protected]