Our client is a USA based regional mobile solution provider and wants to develop interfaces to support public safety domain officials who are seamlessly managing multiple operations of the countries across various states, or locals. To streamline Police, Fire, and EMS for diversified counties of different states, they decided to create wireless mobile solutions to support the region’s public safety organization.
Our customer served multiple software solutions to various public sectors in Connecticut. As per the request of the public sector officials, they wanted to build a powerful and comprehensive record management system that organizes, stores, and transmits secure law enforcement and public safety information. This system will be compatible across multiple platforms and can act as stand-alone or interface with many Computer Aided Dispatch systems. This software was intended to streamline the reporting process by managing the workflow, ensuring required incident reports, written and approved.
In addition, the client also wanted some unique features such as
- Citations, MMUCC crash reports, and statutory traffic stop “racial profiling” reports are automatically submitted to the state with no user management required.
- DMV data can be used to verify a person’s identity, or provide it to add to the master name index if not on file yet
- Demographic information to be entered just once in the initial forms
- Development of additional modules on the software such as Booking management, jail cell management, field interview reporting, photo line-up module, etc.
- CISS (Connecticut Information Sharing System) should be fully integrated for automated and automatic early arrest reporting to the courts with no manual intervention.
- Monthly generate NIBRS (or UCR in the short term) report
- Property logging and tracking
Tools & Technology
Windows Server • IIS • .NET • C# • MVC • WCF • Microsoft SQL Server • Microsoft Visual Studio
Being a consistent and reliable technology partner, we at TatvaSoft helped our client to develop a powerful and comprehensive web-based records management system with the following features.
- Fully NIBRS and UCR compliant
- Master Indices for People, Vehicles, Locations, Property and Organizations
- Comprehensive and intuitive Workflow Management prevents missed or lost reports
- Incident Reporting, integrated with CAD and NCIC/COLLECT data for quicker data entry
- Case Management
- Crash Reporting (automatic submission to DOT)
- eCitation (integrated with automatic submission to CT Infractions Bureau)
- Arrest & Booking (with immediate and automatic CISS submission)
- Property & Evidence Management
- Internal or other agency Warrants
- Field Interviews
- Use of Force reporting
- Photo Lineup Module
- Training Module – keep track of your officer training
- Comprehensive Queries and Management Reports
- Collect/DMV Verification of Persons and Vehicles
- Narrative Templates Capability
- Data Sharing with other participating towns
- Integration with CISS, CAPTAIN, CAD systems
- Available in the station and on mobile device terminals
After implementing the software the client received profitable revenues and multiple other aids by partnering with TatvaSoft for their unique business requirements. Our solution offered benefits to all officials at the regional level over Connecticut state
- Detailed reports were now handy and assisted officials with the right information at the right time.
- Systematic reporting flow helped the client to streamline their reporting processes and manage each and every data systematically.
- Improves productivity, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Fastrack decision-making and efficiency within the organization.