Twilio is a powerful and well established cloud communication platform that helps you connect to your customers through Voice, SMS, Video, chat and many more channels. Reach one customer or a million on their preferred channel with Twilio API calls. We can help you to implement this and take your customer communication experience to the next level.
Best thing is, this is all programmable. Power is in your hand. Hardware is painful. Software is powerful. You don’t need to stick with physical devises for years. You can keep improving your customer communication process the way you want with the help of programming.
Twilio is not for call centre experience only. Twilio can be helpful to any business where client needs to interact with customer. It will improve their customer communication experience through different mediums. We should send this to all of our such customers. See if they can find this useful and wants to implement.
Let’s take a look at different features –
- IVR – Phone Menus Give callers menu options, gather information, and route calls
- Conference Calls
- During automated calls, if customer wishes to connect with customer care then System can connect customer and care executive through conference calls
- Masked Calling For any business that connects customers to drivers, delivery services, contractors, or independent businesses, keeping communications anonymous has become a requirement. Keep callers personal numbers private using Twilio virtual numbers
- Browser calls
- Dial a call from your browser
- Receive a call on your browser
- Build a call centre using Task router feature of Twilio
- Define x number of business rules about who should receive the customer’s call based on language preference, employee’s expertise etc.
- Connect this to your application
A message is more than words. Make an impact with your message by sending audio, videos, images, branded media cards and suggested replies using Rich Messaging Extensions.
- Alerts and notifications
- Account Notifications Send customers an SMS when account information changes.
- SMS Surveys Gather feedback and embed responses in your customer database
- Order Notifications Send SMS from your existing Order Management System
- Appointment reminders
- Dispatch notification
- Managing Crisis Send a message to all users on just click of a button. E.g. A message to all parents about school crisis
- Web/CRM Dialler
- Make calls from your existing CRM
- 2 factor authentication
- Increase your security level through Push notifications or TOTP (time based one time password)
- Connect to popular applications
- Does your customer wants you to send a message on mobile applications they are best available on? Twilio can do it. Connect with your customer through different channels like Apple business chat, Whatsapp, Facebook messenger, Twitter, We chat, Line, Telegram, Viber, Blackberry messenger.
- Connect with your customer though Video.
- Doctor on demand applications can use this feature.
- Many banks nowadays want to video chat with their preferred customers.
- Web Chat
- Add live chat to your website to give customers instant support
- Elastic SIP Trunking
- Using VOIP infrastructure, you can easily win over the battle of networks and scale up the tested network to be faster and efficient.
- Super SIM
- By availing this feature, you are allowed to use IOT connectivity to control and manage conversations from anywhere anytime.
- Twilio will enable you to authenticate user Phone numbers, ownerships, false accounts, frauds and other issues to boost onboarding.
How to Connect the Twilio API?
Twilio is an easily integrable and compatible application and so there are various ways of integrating third-party applications with Twilio. So, if there is a need to connect to Twilio API, here are some of the following steps.
- Initiate the steps by getting access to Twilio Credentials for connecting to Communication API.
- Open the twilio console link and create an account. You can easily opt for a free trail by visiting the link.
- Once you have created the account, you can move over to details of the account page and take access to APIs.
- You can do that using a Twilio Phone number which can help you further to make calls and send messages.
- If you wish to send messages like SMS or MMS, you need to get a Twilio Messaging SID for that.
- You can either go to Twilio Package Page. or you can even find Twilio APIs from RapidAPI.com
- To make connections using this account, you need to use your credentials with Account SID of Account Token
- For more code snippets, you can login to RapidAPI.
- After Login, you can customize the project as per the project needs and then customize the attributes like fields, language and other coding functions.
We, as a software development company, are using Twilio Voice IVR and survey call features in a project for our customer requirement and help them out to achieve the functionality to accomplish the business purpose. At the moment we are implementing the SMS feature in the solution. We have successfully prepared a demo to dial a call from the browser and receive a call on the browser. We are also able to implement a task router feature where we can route the call to the respective employee based on the customer’s response.
Vishal Shah has an extensive understanding of multiple application development frameworks and holds an upper hand with newer trends in order to strive and thrive in the dynamic market. He has nurtured his managerial growth in both technical and business aspects and gives his expertise through his blog posts.
Custom Software Development
Know more about Custom Software Development servicesLearn more
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Signup for our newsletter and join 2700+ global business executives and technology experts to receive handpicked industry insights and latest news
Build your Team
Want to Hire Skilled Developers?